9/08/2009

I never trust 2 any body
??????????????..........................why why why

????????????why wll this things happen 2 me

Why every time hurted from the nearest people 2 me
?why they went away from me
??????.........why why why
I never late on anybody for anything I always with them at happy moments and sad moments.

And if anyone of them b sick I asked on him what happened 2 u r u ok now?

Did u need any thing from me, said 2 me what did u need not b shy from me?
And went 2 see him if he or her 2 b sure ok or not?

After alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this things nobody ask on me when I was tired and they know that some of them not all send 2 me SMS r u b ok now?

I send yea thnx about ur asking

Why this happen?

Why people didn’t love each other for love/

Why they love them coz everyone need some thing from another one?

Why why why …………………..?

Why when u be helpful and kind and dealing with people with love coz u just love him and didn’t need anything or not wait anything from him they thought that u r crazy or u come from another planet

It’s not the end of life.
So, I must live this life.

And I’m never change my way coz some people not deserves that
And I never cry on this people coz them who lost me not me who lost them.

I Must live this life
...................BUT
I never trust on anybody

No comments: