4/20/2009

what'll u do


what'll i do

waiting 4 rain in desert sun,.

waiting 4 dreams but they never come.

looking 4 light in dark blue nights,

i'm trying to search

but they r never found.

thats me thats me

i hope i change,i hope a twist changes my life

.i never learn i am still the old sily one.

trusting people and not doubting any harm

thinking people r just kind but they arnot.

hoping world would change but it doesnt .

looking for the sun at night,acting innocent in a world kindness fight

feeling simple but raising my head high,

searching 4 angels in a devils town,

i have found some and stil looking upon

its a fight bet.

evil and kind

the kind weaping tears and evil waving smiles
but i wont weap i am strong.
still i will be the kind
whatever they have done.

looking 4 the gold in the deasret
,

searching 4 jewelery in a poor town.

i believe angels r knights

,they will kill devils wiz so words of light

world will be 4 angels and devils will have no right

thats my last hope,thats what i dreamt

.i am dying now but its your turn to move on

tell me, what'll you do

No comments: